Friday, November 6, 2009

It's been a while!

So I was thinking today that it's been a while since our last post. Halloween has come and gone... Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner! This is by far my favorite time of year. The weather here is beautiful (although it may pass by next week). I do have one picture to post...actually a couple of pictures. These are works in progress.

This first on here is the softest most adorable jacket for your little girls! The outside is soft corduroy fabric, this one in red, and the inside is the softest cuddle fabric around, this one has a coordinating monkey print to go with the red. The outside still needs the sleeves to be finished and snaps for a closure down the front.Next we have a wonderful chirstmas blanket. This one is done in Moda's Figgy Pudding fabric, with a classic lattice pattern. I love this line. The colors and patterns are just perfect for a classic holiday feel. I quilted a snowflake pattern with swirls on it. I am still working on the binding for this one. Both items should be done in the next couple of days.I wish I could say that these will be on our Etsy shop soon, but we are participating in Oh Sweet Sadie (a local holiday boutique) and we are waiting to post new items until after the show. If you live in Northern Utah be sure to stop by the boutique. You can visit the Oh Sweet Sadie blog with the link on your right! There you can find all the details of the show.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog tonight! I love your work and I saw your quilts at Oh Sweet Sadie. I loved the snowman one so much that you inspired me to get out and start sewing again. It's been years. I'm getting a new sewing machine for Christmas. Please please post pictures of that quilt if you have some. The world needs to see it. The halloween one was adorable too. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete