Thursday, October 8, 2009

New quilt!

We just added a new quilt to the site and there are a few more coming in the next couple of weeks. I LOVE this quilt! I was hard for me to list it because I want it so badly for myself. But if I kept every blanket that I love my house would be full of blankets. And I already have so many. But I do love making a wonderful blanket and putting lots of love into it so that someone else can enjoy it. You can check out other Riley Blake fabrics here http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/ This quilt is from the Just Dreamy line, which I love! She has several others coming out this year that are also wonderful! Hope you enjoy it! Oh and we have added some mother/daughter aprons to our site as well. Follow the link at the top right to our shop and have some fun looking (and buying too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment