Friday, August 14, 2009

Trick or Treat!

The months from September thru December are my favorite. I don't love winter so much, but I love the holidays. My birthday in September, Halloween in October, Thanksgiving in November and Chirstmas in December. And so in honor of this time of year I made this quilt. When I fisrt saw this fabric I fell in love with it! It is the cutest Halloween fabric ever!

I took my kids to Wheeler Farm yesterday. I remember going to a haunted house there one year a long time ago. I love to be scared, so long as the scare is not real. As kids we would watch scary movies with our dad.

So here is the first of holiday quilts for our etsy shop. I know there will be at least one Christmas one in the next month or so. I am working on the quilting for one quilt and getting ready to applique on another. I also have more peasant dresses to sew. So check back next week for more cute things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment